We are a non-profit organization that exists to Educate our community on domestic violence and abuse and Empower and Embrace survivors.
Our vision is to help restore hope to women and their children by working with the community and our partners to best assess their needs once they leave their abuser. Ensuring they are worthy of love and respect and helping them to build their self-esteem, we believe our programs, Love UnMasked, Beauty UnMasked, Dreams UnMasked, and Restoration UnMasked will bring a crucial transformation in the lives we touch.
- We believe exposing the dark side of domestic violence and abuse will break the cycle for future generations.
- We believe in educating our community on domestic violence and abuse in order to empower victims and survivors to walk in freedom.
- We believe in embracing victims and survivors by assisting them with tangible needs like food, clothing and furniture and intangible needs like love, prayer and support.
- We believe that unmasking the truth about domestic violence and abuse will change the face of a woman and her children generationally.
- We believe in giving survivors an opportunity to attain a higher education through scholarships.
- We believe through our educational workshops, seminars and resources we will empower victims and survivors.
- We believe every woman and child is worthy of love and respect.
- We believe in breaking the silence of abuse and helping to remove the mask that hides the shame will change our world!